Introducing the updated EXO Handheld from YSI, designed and engineered as a dedicated interface to EXO sondes. Log realtime data, calibrate sensors, set-up sondes for deployment, and transfer water quality data to a PC with this featurepacked device. Designed for reliable field use in challenging environmental conditions, this display features a waterproof IP-67, impact-resistant case and wet-mate connector.
Discover the benefits of the updated EXO Handheld:
- Lighten the load for long trips into the field with an ergonomic device that feels at ease in your hand while sampling and profiling
- Lower the learning curve of collecting high quality data with a simplified user interface and integrated help screens.
- Keep your sensors performing at their best with automatic calibration reminders based on your standard operating procedures.
- Build a georeferenced data set using GPS and site tagging functionality for up to 100 locations.
- Quickly transfer collected data sets and calibration records to a USB flash drive with the push of a button.
- Eliminate the need for alkaline batteries and sample for longer than ever with a powerful rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
|Equipment used with||Any EXO Sonde|
|Graphic Display||Back-lit display and keypad, Graphic display with detailed help|
|Languages||Korean, German, Spanish, Japanese, English, Chinese, French|
|Medium||Fresh, sea or polluted water|
|Memory||> 100,000 data sets|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||0 to +45°C (with batteries) or 0 to +60°C (without batteries)|